After a long time and much water passing under my bridge, the Substare Blog is back. Substare is an additional name for KolobJOY. Substare is Latin for “Hold On,” which is a crucial focus for everything in the daily newsletter and website.
December 1 is the relaunch day for a revised newsletter and website. Here are some of the changes.
The KolobJOY Daily is renamed Substare Digest. The digest is divided into parts. There are the daily features:
· Trivia question
· Conference quote
· Religious news covering news of the Church and other religious news from the internet.
There are weekly features:
· Video Sunday
· Resources Monday (Come Follow Me links)
· Talk Tuesday: A link to a talk worth pondering
· Music Wednesday: Notes about each hymn in the English Hymnbook
· Blog Thursday: This blog
· Funny Friday: A Gospel-related cartoon
· Self-Reliance Saturday: Information from Jim and Kayla Phillips
On the respective day, the weekly feature will be highlighted.
The third part is two questions for readers to comment on. The first is a general Gospel question that will run for a week. The second question from the Come Follow Me reading will change during the week.
The final section is the countdown for Church-wide events, especially General Conference.
I hope these changes add value to your life and will be a daily spiritual boost.
If you have any general comments, you would like to share. Please email me at Bill@Lightbulbcommunications.net